Good afternoon, bloggers. Here is edition number 10 of the blog interviews. Today we have Christy Newton, yet another wonderfully talented author. She has a knack for romance, one of my favorite genres! She has a delightful, heart-felt series ~ More Than Treasure ~ that you don’t want to miss. As a matter of fact, the third book ~ Treasured Hearts ~ was just released. She is definitely worth researching. And you’ll find her websites below. Enjoy!
1) How did you become an author?
I had a dream. No really, a dream about my character, Cammie. The next morning, the dream was still so vivid I got on my computer and just started typing. A year later, I was published.
2) What inspired your More Than Treasure Series?
Refer back to number 1. Also, I have always been intrigued by jewel thieves lol
3) Please entice the readers with some details on what they can expect from this three-book series.
Adventure and loads of it! They will be whisked away all over the globe thanks to Cammie’s father’s jet. And romance.
4) The third and final More Than Treasures book, Treasured Hearts, was just released. What do you hope is the reaction of your devoted readers?
I hope they will like the way I tied up all the characters’ lives. I would love if they finished the book with tears in their eyes as I did.
5) What do you think makes you standout from other authors?
I don’t try to fit a mold. I write from the heart and I hope that shows. I try not to compare myself to other authors, because we’re all awesome.
6) What can we expect from you in future projects?
I am working on a new romantic suspense now. I hope to attempt a paranormal romance in the future.
7) Have you considered stepping out of the romance genre?
No. Happy endings are a must for me. However, I am all over the place inside the romance genre lol
8) What part of writing do you find most exhilarating?
Finishing a book and then getting a fabulous review.
9) What advice would you give to an aspiring writer?
Write. Don’t talk about it, do it!
10) Aside from writing, what are your passions in life? What do you hold close to your heart?
My family. Art. I paint some and love to get creative with everything in my life.
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself still writing, but more well known.
12) Is there anything else you would like to add for our readers?
Thank you for reading. I’d love to hear from you.
I hope you enjoyed today’s interview. I’m glad you stopped by. Just a little FYI. Christy has an awesome giveaway on Goodreads. ( https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/73622-stolen-hearts ) You have the rest of the month to enter. You’ll definitely want to check it out!
Here’s where you can cyber-stalk this amazing author:
The whole series is available in ebook or paperback:
Until next time, lovelies………………………………………