- Never take moments for granted. Cherish each one you’re blessed with.
- If you leave later than planned or get slowed down on the road, know there could be a reason behind it. I’ve had several situations where I somehow got delayed on my way to work just to find that I barely missed an accident.
- God has a plan for you. You have a purpose, a reason for being here. Never forget that.
- It’s okay to have more than one passion. Experiment. Live. Go outside your comfort zone. Test yourself. (Within reason, of course!)
- Never let anyone tell you your dreams don’t matter. Chase those dreams. Do what makes your soul happy.
- Believe in something.
- There’s no such thing as perfection. I prefer being weird and unique.
- A smile can change someone’s entire day.
- It’s okay to say “no.” It’s equally okay to stand your ground.
- Everyone has bad days. Don’t make someone else’s day worse just because yours hasn’t been ideal. A bad day doesn’t make a bad life.
- Tell people you love them. Don’t skip on hugs. Tomorrow is not promised for anyone.
- Don’t speed. It’s better to get somewhere late than not get there at all.
- Your health is more important than any job. You have to take care of you.
- Read as often as you can because you’ll find times in life where you’re just too busy for it, and you’ll miss it. A lot.
- Take adventures while you’re young, while you can. Then, continue for as long as you’re able to. Start the bucket list early for your travel wants.
- It’s important to save money. But it’s also important to live. The money won’t go with you when you leave this Earth.
Happy New Year, friends. Let’s make this year ours!!!