I’m so excited to take on 2019 and make this an excellent year. I have lots of blog posts in mind and can’t wait to share with all of you!
Today, I’m giving you another inside glimpse of my life, sharing some fun facts that you may or may not know. I would love to hear fun facts about you! Feel free to share below. Or post your own and share your site with us!
- I have *seven* writing projects – A romance (novel length), 2 young adult novellas, a young adult/holiday novella, a horror screenplay, a poetry book, and a cookbook. I also have a few other pieces from when I was much younger. One is about three princesses that discover they are also witches. I’m pretty sure I was twelve when I played around with that idea. Who knows if it will one day turn into something more.
- I have an obsession with Halloween, and all things of a spooky nature (i.e. movies). I prefer to go all out on decorations for the trick or treaters. A few years ago, my house was photo-worthy and was the talk of the neighborhood. It involved a homemade jack-in-the-box and coffin.
- I enjoy planning events, especially weddings. I’ve helped several friends and family members make their special day come to fruition.
- I’m allergic to animals. All of them (as far as I know). Sadly, I am a huge animal person and wish I could adopt and love on them all. I currently have a cat, a dog, and two guinea pigs. Yes, I’m allergic to them all, but I am required to have fur babies in my life. Period.
- I’m a big *list* person. I have several different notebooks, all that serve a different purpose. I’m very OCD and very organized, and couldn’t imagine having any other system.
- I believe in the paranormal world. I’ve had experiences that I couldn’t explain. Unusual noises. Strange shadows. Mysterious orbs of light. I’ve even done some investigations, where I recorded crazy howls that were only caught on the recorder. Now, I also believe that some things can be debunked. Normal house settling, rodents or critters in the attic, wind, etc. But isn’t it fascinating to think and to know that there’s so much more out there than we could possibly ever imagine?
- I am not a big television person, so there are few shows that really pique my interest. Crime shows, like CSI, I find intriguing enough to watch occasionally. Cooking shows, like Chopped or Cutthroat Kitchen, are also entertaining from time to time. Then, you have shows like Supernatural, where I find myself glued to the screen.
- I like to sing and have been singing at church since I could carry a mic. Excluding the occasional karaoke night, I usually stick to songs from the hymnals. I made an agreement with my grandmother a long time ago that I would never say no to singing. Although my grandmother is no longer with us, I still rarely say no.