Find my favorite recipes posted here, every last Thursday of the month.
- 3 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese, chef’s choice
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Line or spray crockpot.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mix into crockpot.
- Cook on high 2 to 4 hours, or on low 4 to 6 hours.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups vegetable oil
- 4 bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly grease loaf pan. (I actually use 3 or 4 mini loaf pans for easy sharing. 😉)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.